DAY 1: KAMPALA – BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
A very early rise today and together with your guide you will transfer by private vehicle south-West to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. You will stop over at the Uganda Equator for some photo shoots and a visit to the Craft Village. You will then head towards the western part of Uganda to the town of Mbarara where you will take your lunch and visit the Igongo cultural center. After lunch you will go for a museum tour where you will get an insight into cultures of people in western Uganda then proceed to Bwindi impenetrable forest. Dine a tyour place of accommodation and relax the rest of the evening as you prepare for a thrilling experience of Mountain Gorilla Tracking the following day, the reality is that tonight you actually are sleeping within an African Rainforest which is habitat to half the population of the world’s endangered Mountain Gorillas.
DAY 2: : BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK (Gorilla Tracking)
After an early breakfast, head to the Headquarters of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park for an orientation plus meeting the guides as well as separation into the groups basing on which gorilla group you are to be tracking. From there you will set off for your thrill experience of the Gorillas in the Mist. Hiking within this mysterious and wonderful forest offers quite a lot to see as you make your way to see the Mountain Gorillas. The wildlife including additional primates, butterflies, mammals and birds, will certainly be very beautiful and really enhance this extremely special experience.
The tracking / trekking can entail some thorough climbing as well as hiking although when you come face to face with the tranquil yet potent Mountain Gorillas, watching them only a few meters away from you observing the group, the baby with the mothers, the gorillas partaking their every day routine just right in front of you is all very over whelming. You can never find any mountain gorillas living in the zoo, save for just in this not large area of Africa where a number of the remnant mountain gorillas can be seen. Luckily because of too many efforts, this population is thriving and well surviving within the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and visitors get the opportunity of observing them at close proximity. Time permitting; there after visit the famous batwa community for a community and cultural experience. You will learn about the traditional lifestyle of the Batwa, from brewing of the local beer to medicines made from this very forest.
DAY 3: BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK- KAMPALA
After breakfast, Check-out and head back to the capital Kampala, with stops in Mbarara for a delicious lunch. Later proceed to Kampala or Entebbe to a place or hotel of choice where your guide shall drop you or be transferred to Entebbe International Airport to catch up with your out bond flight back home or to your next destination. Meal plan (Breakfast and Lunch)
Important to Know
- All of our safaris are on private basis.
- Children aged between 0 – 2 years are free of charge.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 50% of the adult rate when sharing the same room with adults.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 75% of the adult rate when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years are recognized as adults in camps and lodges.
Rates Per Person
Mid Range 
|Season||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
NB: You can contact us for tailor made Safaris, Packages and general inquires.
- This tour is offered by Mufasa Tours and Travels.
- This operator reserves the right to change the rates as advertised.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rates will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest comparable alternative options.
- The exact order, contents, and rates of this tour are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mufasa Tours and Travels.
- Lunch at respective restaurant.
- Park fees to Hell’s Gate National Park.
- Bike riding and Lake Naivasha Boat rides.
- Unlimited water in the vehicle.
- Service of a professional driver/guide
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle.
- Game drives as scheduled in the program.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour.
- Tips (Highly recommended)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
- Lake Naivasha crescent island walking safari @ $ 30 per person.