DAY 1: KAMPALA TO MURCHISON NATIONAL PARK
Start your amazing day with an early drive North West towards Murchison Falls National Park. You will make a stopover for lunch and a visit to the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary which is the proud home of the only wild rhinos in Uganda.The sanctuary provides trained rangers who will ably guide you through the Rhino tracking expedition. You will have the opportunity to observe the rhinos at a very close and safe distance.
DAY 2: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
Begin this day with an early breakfast and an early morning game drive at Murchison falls and be prepared to see resident animals such as elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, warthogs, lions and antelopes. Following lunch you’ll enjoy one of the best features of this Park – the boat cruise tour on the river Nile. You will see a variety of animals along the river banks among which are numerous crocodiles, buffaloes, antelopes are and elephants plus different birds such as water birds, shoe bill storks and fish eagles.
DAY 3: MURCHISON NATIONAL PARK TO KAMPALA
After breakfast depart the lodge with packed lunch and drive to the top of the falls stopping at the top of the falls which is a fantastic sight. Here the Nile, the longest river in the world, is forced through a narrow gap in the rock (only 7 meters wide), before ferociously plunging down 43 meters and enjoy a picnic lunch before you embark on your return journey. After lunch proceed to Kampala or Entebbe to a place or hotel of choice where your guide shall drop you or be transferred to Entebbe International
Airport to catch up with your out bond flight back home or to your next destination.
Important to Know
- All of our safaris are on private basis.
- Children aged between 0 – 2 years are free of charge.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 50% of the adult rate when sharing the same room with adults.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 75% of the adult rate when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years are recognized as adults in camps and lodges.
Rates Per Person
Mid Range 
|Season||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
- This tour is offered by Mufasa Tours and Travels.
- This operator reserves the right to change the rates as advertised.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rates will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest comparable alternative options.
- The exact order, contents, and rates of this tour are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mufasa Tours and Travels.
- Lunch at respective restaurant.
- Park fees to Hell’s Gate National Park.
- Bike riding and Lake Naivasha Boat rides.
- Unlimited water in the vehicle.
- Service of a professional driver/guide
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle.
- Game drives as scheduled in the program.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour.
- Tips (Highly recommended)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
- Lake Naivasha crescent island walking safari @ $ 30 per person.