DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT KAMPALA
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be received by a member of our team & after a meet & greet, transfer to the hotel in Kampala. Arrive at the hotel & stay at leisure or have a brief Kampala City Tour depending on your arrival time, preferably in the morning or afternoon.
DAY 2: KAMPALA TO MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
Depart Kampala very early for Murchison Falls National Park. This is a five to six hours’ drive. You will have lunch in Masindi (optional) and later continue to the park. You will have the opportunity to drive to the falls before you check in your lodge for an overnight.Upon entrance into the park, visit the top of the falls; here you will spot a permanent rainbow right from the top as you feel the uproar of the waterfall. The view is explains why Murchison Falls is known as one of the world’s strongest waterfalls. And soon after experiencing the perfect scenery, proceed to the ferry dock & crossover to your lodge so as check in for lunch & the rest of today at leisure.
You will have an optional activity which is to en-route to Masindi; 3 hours’ drive out of Kampala you will stopover in Masindi for lunch (optional)
DAY 3: GAME DRIVE AND CRUISE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE FALLS
After an early breakfast, you will have a game drive through the delta circuit, reputably known for high concentrations of wildlife. Return to the lodge and spend the rest of the morning at leisure.
DAY 4: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK TO ENTEBBE
After an early breakfast start off your journey back to Kampala City, where upon arrival, proceed to the airport to check in for your departure flight. If your departure is at night you may have a brief city tour with visits to the souvenir market.
Important to Know
- All of our safaris are on private basis.
- Children aged between 0 – 2 years are free of charge.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 50% of the adult rate when sharing the same room with adults.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 75% of the adult rate when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years are recognized as adults in camps and lodges.
Rates Per Person
Mid Range 
|Season||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
NB: Please you can contact us for tailor made Safaris, Packages and General Inquiries.
- This tour is offered by Mufasa Tours and Travels.
- This operator reserves the right to change the rates as advertised.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rates will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest comparable alternative options.
- The exact order, contents, and rates of this tour are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mufasa Tours and Travels.
- Lunch at respective restaurant.
- Park fees to Hell’s Gate National Park.
- Bike riding and Lake Naivasha Boat rides.
- Unlimited water in the vehicle.
- Service of a professional driver/guide
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle.
- Game drives as scheduled in the program.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour.
- Tips (Highly recommended)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
- Lake Naivasha crescent island walking safari @ $ 30 per person.