DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO KAMPALA
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be received by a member of our team who will transfer you to your hotel in Kampala. Arrive at the hotel & stay at leisure while enjoying the cool breeze of Lake Victoria.
DAY 2: : KAMPALA TO QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
Early in the morning you will be picked from the hotel in Kampala City, to start off your journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park by road via fort portal and Kibale National Park.Optional activity; while in Fort Portal, visit the Nyakasura Heritage Site, Toro Kingdom Palace with a brief drive through Fort Portal Town. Enjoy your lunch at a hotel in Fort Portal town. Thereafter proceed to Queen Elizabeth National Park via the equator, upon arrival check-in at the lodge and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 3: GAME DRIVE AND BOAT RIDES
This morning you will have a fun filled game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park, where you will not only encounter the beautiful wildlife but also the stunning scenery of craters and the most exquisite savannah vegetation. Right after the cultural interactions return to your lodge for lunch and relaxation. At 2:00pm you will have a boat cruise on Kazinga channel where you will see more of the wild animals as they come down to water and cool off. Enjoy the unique 2-hour boat cruise on the Channel into Lake Edward. This cruise passes through possibly the highest concentration of hippos in the country and offers an excellent platform for photography, bird watching and game viewing. The prolific bird life is colourful and remarkable with well over 550 resident species. Expect to see elephants, hippos, crocodiles, buffaloes, antelopes and lots of beautiful water birds.
DAY 4: QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK TO BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
Early in the morning after breakfast and checking out of your lodge, you will start off your scenic journey through Kigezi Wildlife Reserve and Ishasha to Bwindi. Upon arrival you will check into your lodge and spend the rest of the day at leisure or explore optional activities.
DAY 5: GORILLA TRACKING | CULTURAL ENCOUNTER
Early in the morning, wake up to a warm breakfast and get ready for the ultimate Gorilla tracking experience spiced up with over 346 bird species, 400 plant species, 202 butterfly species, 163 tree species and the most astonishing scenic views. Gorilla tracking is a captivating and unforgettable experience which rewards you with a visit to one of the 9 habituated gorilla families, but tracking can be challenging and one needs to be reasonably fit before venturing into the activity.Briefing is usually conducted at 8:00am whereas Gorilla tracking starts at exactly 08:30am and lasts for an hour or more depending on where the gentleapes were left previously. After this captivating activity, you will return to the lodge and have your lunch at leisure.
DAY 6: BWINDI TO KIGALI, CITY TOUR AND DEPATURE
After your breakfast and checking out, you will depart Bwindi taking the most scenic route to Kigali. Upon arrival, you will have a city tour of Kigali, with visits to Kigali genocide memorial site. The site provided an opportunity to offer a place in which the bereaved could bury their families and friends, and over 250,000 victims are now buried at the site.This site also includes three permanent exhibitions, the largest of which documents the genocide in 1994. There is also a children’s memorial, and an exhibition on the history of genocidal violence around the world; the Education Centre, Memorial Gardens and National Documentation Centre of the Genocide all contribute to a meaningful tribute to those who perished, and form a powerful educational tool for the next generation.After this memorable excursion, you will have some rest and then, be transferred to the airport so as to check in for your next home departure flight.
Important to Know
- All of our safaris are on private basis.
- Children aged between 0 – 2 years are free of charge.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 50% of the adult rate when sharing the same room with adults.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 75% of the adult rate when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years are recognized as adults in camps and lodges.
Rates Per Person
Mid Range 
|Season||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
NB: Please you can contact us for tailor made Safaris,Packages and General Inquiries.
- This tour is offered by Mufasa Tours and Travels.
- This operator reserves the right to change the rates as advertised.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rates will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest comparable alternative options.
- The exact order, contents, and rates of this tour are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mufasa Tours and Travels.
- Lunch at respective restaurant.
- Park fees to Hell’s Gate National Park.
- Bike riding and Lake Naivasha Boat rides.
- Unlimited water in the vehicle.
- Service of a professional driver/guide
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle.
- Game drives as scheduled in the program.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour.
- Tips (Highly recommended)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
- Lake Naivasha crescent island walking safari @ $ 30 per person.