DAY 1: NAIROBI FLY TO TSAVO WEST
- Pick up from hotel in Nairobi at 6.00 am by our Company Representative and transferred to Wilson Airport.
- Check-in and board flight to Tsavo Finch Hatton at 7.00 am arriving at 8.00 am.
- On arrival at Tsavo west will be met by the our representative and transfer you to Finch hattons Luxury Camp enjoying enroute game drives.
- Leisure and relaxation at the camp before lunch.
- Thereafter in the evening head out on an evening game drive within the Tsavo west National park until the African Sunset.
- Upon return to the lodge set off for a sundowner in the wild with drinks overlooking the african horizon.
- Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 2: TSAVO WEST GAME DRIVES & YOGA WELLNESS
- Arise to an early breakfast and proceed to a morning game drive. Intrigue in the parks wonders as you enjoy scenes of elephants frolicking in the waters of Tsavo River. From the sight of fifty million gallons of crystal clear water gushing out of from the under parched lava rock that is the Mzima Springs to the Shetani lava flows, land of lava, springs, man-eaters and magical sunsets welcome to Tsavo West a beautiful, rugged wilderness.
- Thereafter return to the camp for lunch and relaxation.
- Rest part of the afternoon indulge in nature walks by an armed guard or Yoga followed by a sundowner towards sunset enjoying the african horizon.
- Return to the camp for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 3:FINCH HATTONS FLY TO MASAI MARA
- Early breakfast at the camp or lodge.
- Be dropped off at the airstrip to fly to the Famous Masai Mara National reserve which is a 1hr flight.
- On arrival at the airstrip in Masai Mara, our driver guide shall pick you up and transfer you to the respective camp or lodge with Enroute game drives towards the Camp.
- Arrive for lunch and check-in and relaxation.
- After lunch and relaxation head for an afternoon game drives in the Masai Mara National Reserve till late in the sunset where you get to see various Wide-open grass plains and, scattered acacia bush that are a host to a wide variety of wildlife of the BIG FIVE such as lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, elephants, the endangered black rhino and wildebeests with roof wide open.
- Return to the lodge/ camp for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA GAME DRIVES
- Have an early breakfast, perfect energy boost for the thrilling day ahead. Set off to the Maasai Mara National Reserve, a full day’s expedition to encounter diverse wildlife. Enjoy a cozy picnic lunch in the wild. Proceed to the Mara River, the center stage of the 8th wonder of the world (the wildebeest migration which happens annually from July-August). The full day game drive (in our open rooftop vehicles) is an opportune festive moment for the ever curious photographer. Return to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: MASAI MARA FLY TO NAIROBI
- Arise to an african outdoor bush breakfast in the wild while enjoying game viewing from the comfort of your breakfast table.
- Thereafter if guests want can visit the Masai cultural village to indulge in african lifestyles and culture as they drive to the airstrip to fly back to Nairobi.
- Game drives shall be enjoyed enroute towards the airstrip.
- This will be the end to unforgettable experience and our guide shall see you off at the airstrip as you fly back to Nairobi.
- On arrival in Nairobi our team shall be waiting to pick you up and transfer you to your respective hotel or airport to catch your flight back home.
Important to Know:
Rates Per Person
LUXURY ( Finch Hattons + Angama Mara )
|Season||Per Person Sharing||Solo Traveler|
|1 May - 14 Jun||$ 5,745||$ 7,515|
|15 Jun - 30 Jun||$ 6,361||$ 8,281|
|1 Jul - 30 Sep||$ 8,293||$ 11,178|
|1 Oct - 14 Oct||$6,361||$ 8,281|
|15 Oct - 21 Dec||$ 5,745||$ 7,515|
|22 Dec - 31 Dec||$ 8,293||$ 11,178|
- All meals
- Return Finch Hattons airstrip transfers
- Use of spa (excluding treatments)
- Laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- All drinks (excluding premium wines & spirits)
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout camp
- Exclusive use of vehicle, butler service.
- Domestic flights in between the parks.