DAY 1: NAIROBI FLY TO MASAI MARA
- Pick up from hotel in Nairobi at 8.00 am by our Company Representative and transferred to Wilson Airport.
- Check-in and board flight to Masai Mara at 10.00 am arriving at 11.00 am.
- On arrival at Masai Mara, you will be met by our driver guide at the airstrip and transferred to your respective camp or lodge with en-route game drives within the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Arrive for lunch and check-in at the camp or lodge and relaxation.
- Thereafter in the evening head out on an evening game drive within the Masai Mara National Reserve until the African Sunset.
- Upon return to the lodge set off for a sundowner in the wild with drinks overlooking the african horizon.
- Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 2: DAY & NIGHT GAME DRIVES
- Arise to an early breakfast and proceed to a full day game drive with picnic lunch in the Maasai Mara. Intrigue in the reserve’s wonders (such as the wildebeest migration “The 8th Wonder of the World ” witnessed every year from July-August). Spot the Big Five in the safety of our open-roofed tour vehicles. For the avid photographer, get a chance to click away at the distinct flora and fauna.
- Return to the camp later in the afternoon and relax from the long drives.
- Later in the evening indulge in a late night game drive. A night game drive is a wonderful opportunity to spot predators and prey alike. The lights of our 4x4s illuminate an unseen world, unknown even to experienced safari adventurers. Spotting the shy nocturnal creatures who scuttle, feed and fight their way through the Bush at night can be every bit as exotic and exciting as sighting larger mammals during the day.
- Thereafter return to the camp for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 3: HOT AIR BALLOON / GAME DRIVES & HORSE RIDING
- Set off for a hot air balloon safari that lift off at dawn (06:15) after coffee and a flight briefing. The one hour flight will give you a bird’s eye view of the best East Africa has to offer in the magnificent setting of the African Savannah. After you land, a champagne breakfast in the bush adds to the buzz you will get from the early morning air and the sights and sounds that only an eagle ever sees. Early morning is the ideal time to see wild animals on the plains, and in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya it is an experience you will never forget.
- After the champagne breakfast proceed with game drives for rest part of the day. Return to the camp for hot lunch and relaxation from the long drives and enjoy hotel amenities such as swimming etc.
- For the afternoon we shall indulge in a very unique and unforgettable activity of the horse riding. Imagine riding a horse as Impalas leap and gazelles graze around you. Africa’s famed savannahs ripple in the wind. Giraffes bow their long necks towards the acacia leaves. Elephants raise their heads and watch impassive as you pass. This will be the experience for the rest part of the afternoon until sunset.
- Return back to the camp for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA FLY BACK TO NAIROBI
- Arise to an african outdoor bush breakfast in the wild while enjoying game viewing from the comfort of your breakfast table.
- Thereafter if guests want can visit the Masai cultural village to indulge in african lifestyles and culture as they drive to the airstrip to fly back to Nairobi.
- Game drives shall be enjoyed enroute towards the airstrip.
- This will be the end to unforgettable experience and our guide shall see you off at the airstrip as you fly back to Nairobi.
- On arrival in Nairobi our team shall be waiting to pick you up and transfer you to your respective hotel or airport to catch your flight back home.
Important to Know:
- All of our safaris are on private basis.
- Children aged between 0 – 2 years are free of charge.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 50% of the adult rate when sharing the same room with adults.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years pay 75% of the adult rate when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years are recognized as adults in camps and lodges.
Rates Per Person
SEMI LUXURY ( Sand River Mara)
|Season||Per Person Sharing||Solo Traveler|
|1 Apr - 31 May||$2,331||$ 3,177|
|1 Jun - 30 Jun||$ 2,782||$ 3,852|
|1 Jul - 31 Oct||$ 3,067||$ 4,275|
|1 Nov - 19 Dec||$ 2,782||$ 3,852|
|20 Dec - 2 Jan||$ 3,067||$ 4,275|
LUXURY ( Angama Mara Camp)
|Season||Per Person Sharing||Solo Traveler|
|1 May - 30 Jun||$ 4,894||$ 6,920|
|1 Jul - 30 Sep||$ 7,791||$ 11,267|
|1 Oct - 31 Oct||$ 4,894||$ 6,920|
|1 Nov - 22 Dec||$ 4,894||$ 6,920|
|22 Dec - 2 Jan||$ 7,791||$ 11,267|